28/11/08

Exit Music (for a film)


Juliet:
My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late. Prodigious birth of love it is to me, that I should love a loathed enemy.

Nurse:
Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days...

Romeo:
But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun!

Friar Lawrence:
This violent delights have violent ends
and in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
which, as they kiss, consume.

Tybalt:
Peace? I hate the word. As I hate hell and all Montagues.

Friar Lawrence:
No warm, no breath shall testify thou livest.
And in this borrow'd likeness of shrunk death
thou shalt continue two and forty hours.

Romeo:
Thus with a kiss I die!

photo by Annie Leibovitz.
Vogue, Dec 2008.

1 comentario:

RED SHOES GIRL dijo...

Soy fan, fan, fan de Leibovitz, y la descubrí gracias a tí, plis poseta más sobre esto, plis, plis, plis...